The Equilibrialist Felix Maska
The visor is constructed from high-strength polycarbonate, which is coated with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings. Its precise fitment on the helmet protects the rider from road debris and enhances the overall sound insulation. The Maska's design allows the rider to easily change the visor based on the riding conditions within seconds.
The elastic strap is crafted from synthetic leather, which offers a premium feel but most importantly increased durability. The rider can match the visor with a variety of different straps based on his/her personal preferences. The strap's universal design makes it compatible with all of the Maska visors.
- High-strength polycarbonate
- Inner anti-fog coating
- Outer anti-scratch coating
- Edge: Made out of high-grade synthetic leather
- Stainless Steel Hardware¬†
- Made out of high-grade synthetic leather
- Elastic Webbing -¬†Coated with silicone beads for enhanced grip